The Airbus models have been updated and even includes other enhancements.
“Major new features on A319 (already baseline on A321) – not exhaustive list – :
- Complete rework of the flight path computation backbone for more accurate computed path
- Addition of the FIX INFO page
- Addition of the SECONDARY FLIGHT PLAN
- FMGS now supports temporary flight plans on ground, airways to airways intersection computation and lots more
- Addition of standby compass and opening cockpit door.
- Reorganization of the ISCS for more intuitive operation.
- Addition of ToteDeMacs Textures as baseline
- New features on both aircraft:
- Rework of PFD colours and Landing system symbology
- Added a warning, if experimental flight model is on, to ensure you switch it off and get the right performance
- Adapted aircraft to allow sounds and ground vehicles when using XP11.50 Vulkan including frame rate improvements
- Pause at T/D now stops one minute before reaching the T/D.
- Smoother FD and AP behaviour in managed descent.
- Sound balancing rework
- Performance rework at high altitude
- Rework of the EPR value computation for the IAE engines”