Already in “final testing” phase, the next “Patch #2” for Microsoft Flight Simulator will bring important updates to the performance, ATC, dynamics with other systems and avionics for GA and airliner aircraft.
Available “within 10 days” wrote Microsoft.
- Patch is finishing final testing. Being prepped for release.
- Patch will be released within the next 10 days.
- Full patch notes will be released with the patch.
PATCH #2 HIGHLIGHTS (full patch notes will be released with the patch)
- Performance improvements
- ATC updates
- UI updates
- Aerodynamic updates
- Aircraft updates
- Cockpit visuals and animation updates
- General aviation system updates
- General aviation avionic updated
- Airliner system updates
- Airliner avionic updates
- Live Weather updates – (e.g. 225/3kt wind fixed, persistency fixed, etc.)
- Upgraded multiplayer servers
- Marketplace updates
- Content Manager updates
- Localization updates
- Accessibility updates
- Camera updates
- Bush Trip updates (e.g. completion trigger fixed/Completionist achievement fixed)
- World updates”