FlightControlReplay V4 is an easy tool compatible to manage video recording and replay from your simulator. Its developer Fabio Merlo has already delivered various updates for free and more enhancements are on their way.
He announces now that the current version 4 of FlightControlReplay is already compatible with P3D v5.x, beside P3D v4-v2 and FSX.
The next big step is to release version 4.5, another free update for registered customers, that will add Flight Simulator support. This next update is under Beta tests and the major new features to come are :
- Video Rendering Mode : MP4 smooth video file 1 click away.
- It records your flight as MP4 video directly with the video rendering that will be performed using FCR Frame-by-frame technology.
- No matter how many frames per second you achieved during the flight record, because the result is interpolated to guarantee a very smooth final video.
- It’s useful for video makers used in conjunction with “PlayMode Simulation Rate”.
- Change Camera : Any sim camera available anytime.
- It lets you select any simulator default camera available during your flight replay.
- Cockpit / External / Showcase categories lists the pilots, instruments and external views supported by the sim.
- All these cameras can be selected at the exact frame of your choice by clicking on the timeline slider of FCR User Interface.
Note : FlightControlReplay price will change when they release v4.5 due to the new features addition and MSFS support. Previously registered customers will get the update FREE of charge. So you’d better order your copy now at simMarket.
Press Release copy :
“Lockheed Martin developer made a great job with performance and now FlightControlReplay use all the power of P3D. I can announce that FlightControlReplay v4 is ready for takeoff with Prepar3d v5.X NOW !
Meanwhile, we prepare MSFS support with the next FREE update v4.5 for all registered users of FlightControlReplay.
FlightControlReplay v4.5 is in BETA starting from next week and it will support Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Note that the price will change a bit for new customers when we release FCR V4.5 due to the bunch of NEW features to come, plus MSFS compatibility. So order your copy today and get NEXT update at no extra cost.
The most important FlightControlReplay v4.5 features that will be released for all platforms (FSX, ESP, P3D, Microsoft Flight Simulator) are:
– “New Video Rendering Mode” (Compressed Video Capturing) MP4 video file recorded straight away in one click
– “New Video Rendering Speed option” (1/4 – x4) for User Object and also for AI objects
– “Change Camera Record” Feature
– Record/Play Algorithm enhancements for User airplane and also for AI planes
– Microsoft “Surface Dial Integration”
– FlightIllusion “GSA-42 integration”
– DOFREALITY Motion platform support
– A LOT MORE that will be unveiled during beta test
In next weeks in our Instagram @Flightonfly channel and in support forum will be explained feature’s details with screenshots and images.
Talking about Microsoft Flight Simulator compatibility, i can say that since january i m working on the new platform , thanks to ASOBO and Microsoft .
FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator will be a new executable that also enhance the experience with the new platform!
FlightControlReplay will contains FSX ESP version, P3D Enhanced version and a brand new executable for Microsoft FlightSimulator.
There will be enhancements in recording algorithm for user plane and also for record / play algorithm for AI planes! These enhancements were studied for Microsoft Flight Simulator experience but were inserted also in all other FlightControlReplay v4.5 version!
New FlightControlReplay v4.5 for Microsoft Flight Simulator will be only a start point for our journey !
Microsoft and ASOBO will introduce a lot of new features in next iterations post launch !
As soon as these enhancements will arrive from ASOBO and Microsoft, i ll add new features in FlightControlReplay for Microsoft Flight Simulator executable and everytime i ll release a new version for all customers.
Stay tuned for next info and for next screenshoots that will unveil new features.”