New P3D5 scenery, JustSim team adds the new version of Dresden EDDC in Germany, with nice improvements over the older product designed for P3D4, more than three years ago.
The German airport includes the new SODE VDGS units at the parking, GSX settings and PBR materials of course. Read more at simMarket.
V2 P3D5 Changelog :
- Ground polygon textures have been changed – PBR materials are used
- 3D models now use PBR materials
- SODE wind socks have been added
- Dynamic lighting has been changed
- A function to automatically turn on runway lighting when visibility is less than 5000 meters has been added
- New SODE VDGS add
- New 3d street lights add
- New GSX settings data add
- Afcad navdata update
- Autogen and phototerrain minor update