New update v1.04 available for Denver airport KDEN in Microsoft Flight Simulator. The registered customers of FlightBeam Studios will have to uninstall their existing add-on and redownload the latest files with Contrail, the product manager.
Here is below the full changelog for this nice airport in Colorado, USA :
- Significant revamp of the terrain system, fixes to flatten bumps and various taxiway issues
- Custom ortho imagery for better blending
- Added various custom objects in airport perimeter
- Many fixes to models and textures for improved visuals
- Fixed terrain for track tunneling
- Custom ILS navaids