More improvements have been added to the T-45C Goshawk for MSFS in its last update v1.15.
IndiaFoxtEcho edited the following changelog to let you know the exact items that they worked on.
Changelog v1.15 :
- Improved TAWS logic for “Power, Power” audio cue, so that it does not play if throttle correction is not necessary
- Improved TAWS logic for “Check Gear” audio cue, so that it does not play during Touch’n’go if the pilot retracts the landing gear below 500ft
- Added automatic retraction of the launch bar if gear lever is not down
- Redone external sounds with jet rumble mixed-in
- Improved quality of internal sound sample
- Replaced camera system GUIDs to avoid potential conflicts with other aircrafts
- MFD MAINT page now shows aircraft exceedances- Revised NAV lights positions
- Added Velocity Vector and Energy Caret to MFD-HUD page- Added TAWS “Pull UP” Cue to MFD-HUD page
- Added AoA bracket to MFD-HUD page- Revised HUD-ILS loc and glideslope bars
- Fixed minor slats animation glitch
- Added DEP controls (Mouse Wheel only)