If you are already proud of your advanced simulation of the A300-600R(F) by iniBuilds, you will be amazed by the enhancements brought into X-Plane 11 with the new update Version 2 for your airliner.
Get it through their iniManager tool (manager.inibuilds.com), so you can enjoy improvements to affect several areas like systems, 3D model and textures, technical features, and much more. In case of congestion due to high demand from many users at the same time, you can contact them directly to get a temporary and direct download link.
- Completely new flight model, created from the ground up
- Hundreds of system enhancements and improvements
- Improvements to the revolutionary performance calculator with landing and takeoff data
- More than 70 failures included to further deepen your simulation experience
- Built-in panel state capabilities now with autosave
- New ECAM system added to give more accurate results due to failures
- Added new IDC “modern option” radio panel
- Complete ACARS/CDPLC functionality including SimBrief company route uplink
- Brand new PW 3D model and textures taken from the A310
- GE textures enhanced taken across from the A310
- Nose shaped enhanced and window textures taken across from A310
- GE and PW engine toggle added, allowing you to change engine type after loading in