The trainer aircraft T-45C Goshawk with carrier capability received a new update v1.2.4 for MSFS.
With the new version, IndiaFoxtEcho added the partial support for Tacan Station. Find more details in the full changelog below.
- Removed unused code for vertical speed indicator
- Added partial support for true TACAN STATION (Bearing and distance)*
- Reworked in-cockpit mouse areas for proper TACAN support
- Fixed minor bug in ADI mode commanded heading cue
- Fixed minor bug in HSI PLAN mode
- Fixed minor bugs in sound package
- Added missing radio tuning, TACAN tuning and remove before flight ribbons sound effects
*NOTE: TACAN panel will still behave primarily as a NAV2 receiver, however if tuned to a TACAN station (not a VORTAC) avionics will now display bearing and distance from the station. CDI information for true TACAN station may not be correctly supported at the moment.