REX announced that their successful AccuSeason for MSFS, can be updated with the new Technical Update 2.0 and Service Update 3.0.
This time, it’s necessary to uninstall your current software and to download the new build. The tool is made to customize and to manage dynamically the seasons, trees, general vegetation.
The updates content and installation procedure are detailed below.
Changelog of build 6.1.2022.0331
- FIXED – Enhanced content installer with additional material.
- ADDED – Weekly autumn vegetation color transitions for Australia and New Zealand in the months of March and April.
- ADDED – Weekly autumn vegetation color transitions for Souther Argentina and Chile including the Patagonia region in the months of March and April.
- ADDED – New content for the AccuSeason Enhanced section: St. Barts.
- ADDED – Cherry blossom trees in Japan for Automated Dynamic Seasons.
- Uninstall all previous versions of the product.
- Create a “TEMP” folder on your desktop.
- Click the download link below and download the file into the “TEMP” folder you created on your desktop.
- Right click the EXE file “rexinstaller.exe” and unzip the files into your “TEMP” folder.
- Right click on the rexinstaller.exe and select “Run As Administrator” to start the installation process.