For their existing Sukhoi SU-31 MSFS, an update 1.0.2 has been delivered by IndiaFoxtEcho to all registered customers, with a series of fixes that you can check below.
Changelog Sukhoi SU-31 MSFS update 1.0.2 :
- fixed minor glitch in the animation of the ailerons, causing them not to be perfectly aligned to the wing at rest in VC
- fixed scaling issue in the elevator geometry when viewed from the cockpit
- revised CG limits for the Weight And Balance interface
- lowered volume of mechanical sound effects inside the cockpit (user request)
- vastly increased volume of engine sounds at high RPM (user request)
- minor tweaks to fuselage dynamic parameters- redone all thumbnails
- slight reduction in drag coefficient
- added missing special effects reference node in VC model
- fixed electrical systems needles (now reports bus voltage)
- fuel selector is now set to WING TANK upon loading the aircraft- increased polycount of rear fuselage section in virtual cockpit
A new MSFS project has been also confirmed recently, the developers started to work on the Tornado for MSFS : their early screenshots come along the variants listing, that will include the “GR1, ECR and possibly the ADV”.