The official trailer for the Expansion “Top Gun: Maverick” for MSFS is directly inspired by scenes of the eponym movie. And that’s because you will now enter in action as a Top Gun in MSFS, with thrilling missions to fly in the F/A-18E and with a secret hypersonic aircraft.
This expansion is Free and already available to all virtual pilots in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- A “Top Gun: Maverick Edition” livery for the F/A-18E Super Hornet.
- Three training missions for the Super Hornet that will allow you to master radical flight maneuvers including unrestricted take-offs, split S maneuvers, and low altitude, high-speed maneuvering through complex terrain.
- Five high-speed, low-level challenges that require utmost skill to navigate just above mountains and traverse through canyons.
- A carrier deck landing challenge, one of the most demanding operations in the world of military aviation.
- A never-before-unveiled hypersonic aircraft that can attain speeds of Mach 10 and altitudes greater than 150,000 feet above sea level.
- A mission to roar into the stratosphere.