Boston KBOS airport in Massachusetts in the United States received a control visit from its author George Grimshaw of FlyTampa team. The result is a version 1.2 update that allows virtual pilots to optimize the Terminal C, to make connector corrections, and remove bumps encountered on the runways, for example.
In addition, the necessary has been revised to ensure compatibility with the official MSFS Service Update 10 patch, if you are already using it in Beta version, or it will already be ready if you are waiting for its public release on August 23rd. To proceed with the update, restart your FlyTampa Universal Installer with your serial number provided by simMarket, and you will be able to download the updated files.
- Terminal C optimization and B to C connector
- Terminal B to C roadway
- Extra gate at terminal C
- SU10 Fixes
- Further runway bumps removed
- Parallax mapping on Hyatt hotel
- Floodlight lightbeams off in daytime
- Extra detailing to ground and taxiway markings
- Terminal Interior lights are brighter
- Many minor fixes and improvements