If KLAX Los Angeles for MSFS by iniBuilds is in your US airports collection, simMarket App notified that it gets an update, version 1.04 with a lights fix, a missing jetway, a tiny terrain issue, or other visual items that were all corrected.
Ten days ago, there was even a previous fix for which we copy below its respective changelog for your information.
KLAX Los Angeles for MSFS v1.04 changelog :
– Added obs lights to tower
– Adjusted lodding on all terminals.
– Slight adjustment to 69A – moved parking position and shortened JW.
– Missing jetway 155
– Terrain issues near 151
– Fixed missing geo and z-fighting on T5
– Fixed various GSE collisions
– Fixed floating HVAC
– Fixed flickering parallax on TBIT entrance
KLAX Los Angeles for MSFS v1.03 changelog :
– Fixed T3 jetway alignment
– Fixed Vehicle path collision near TBIT
– Fixed Taxi line alignment (TW Z)
– Fixed Adjusted approach lighting position 25R.
– Full rework of all cargo ramp areas
– Added correct carrier codes where available
– Adjusted parking radii to better suit a/c types
– Adjusted some parking positions which were too far forward- should now all be fairly close to stop lines
– Added 3D model for KLAX VOR
– Fixed mesh issue at southeast side of airport
– Added GP transmitters for 06L/R and 07L/R
– Fixed issue with GP transmitters for 25L/R
– Added LOC antenna for 07R
– Added missing buildings
– Added missing jetway to 155