After the recent free updates provided by Leonardo Software House to improve Fly The Maddog, simMarket decided to produce a new video to showcase the systems of this advanced McDonnell Douglas MD-82 airliner simulation for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Find below the summury of the included features and go to simMarket store to order yours.
- Accurate and in-depth systems simulation of the MD-82
- Maximum 3D detailed 4K PBR exterior, virtual cockpit and New Passengers Cabin
- FMS, VNAV, LNAV, TCAS, ACARS and EGPWS terrain mode
- FMS Control of exterior accessories
- Classic FMS Honeywell and alternative system available Canadian-Marconi with PMS navigation system
- Flight model and engines performances to match real aircraft performance tables
- Electronic Flight Bag
- Fully dimmable integral and flood lightning
- HQ Audio soundset deep immersion
- Failures managment
- Integration with simBrief, MSFS ground services + fuel loading, FSUIPC mode,
- Customization of aircraft equipments and cockpit panels color, Load Manager, Panel State, Simulator options
- Future Free upgrade for weather radar when Asobo opens SDK
- Future expansions for MD-83/88 variants, -217C/-219 engines, and ageing/servicing features
Below is the first Cinematic video focused on the exterior body and visual features.