For the famous airport of Paris Orly in MSFS, Jetstream Designs introduce the upcoming big update with a comprehensive series of screenshots to show the exact airport updates and scenery enhancements to expect.
- added gate U03. Repositioned gates U4/U5 and removed gate U6
- added new C08 gate + jetway
- added new A51/A52 gates + new pier + jetways
- ground textures have been improved
- Buildings textures and PBR have been overhauled
- parking codes for gates disappeared with last update. They have been added again
- jetways animations have been improved
- an official GSX profile (with specific pushback procedures, VGDS, PAX, etc) is now included
- HSBC ads on jetways have been replaced by Total Energies ads
- ILS have been checked and working by default and with Navigraph
- many other smaller improvements here and there.
His post also details the Roadmap for 2023 that will include a big European airport in Sweden, and two major scenery updates for their existing French airports in MSFS :
- ESSA Stockholm Arlanda in partnership with Marcus Nyberg (see preview screenshots below)
- LIML Milan Linate
- LFRS Nantes Atlantique