Welcome to Florida’s West Coast and fly to Tampa International airport in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Order now and get an easy install with Siminstaller at SIMMARKET. This is the automatic setup and update management handled by SIMMARKET app.
Verticalsim’s biggest destination yet, Tampa Intl. The biggest airport on Florida’s West Coast is served by over 21 airlines, and 3 cargo airlines. It’s stunning picturesque approach is well known. Its location is perfect for both those seeking short and long flights. Experience the handcrafted & detailed surrounding areas while flying into one of America’s best airports. KTPA was crafted with performance in mind, while also taking advantage of the MSFS SDK’s features.
- “Half-interior” airsides/terminals for optimal performance
- 2023 taxiway layout
- Proper AI routing, vehicle pathing, airline codes
- Custom taxisigns per real-life taxisign plots – Custom airport lighting (i.e. centerline lights, hold-short, Wig-Wags, etc.)
- Blend of custom & photorealistic texturing for the best of both worlds
- Animated HVAC fans, flags, and trams
- Handcrafted mesh with taxiway bridges
- High-resolution 0.5ft/Color Graded Imagery
- Surrounding area landmarks (Raymond James, International Plaza, Grand Hyatt, etc.)
Video tool: FABIO MERLO – FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY 5
Featured aircraft: AEROSOFT – FLIGHTSIM STUDIO – E-JETS 175 MSFS
Do not miss our current SALE Verticalsim up to 30% OFF MSFS X-Plane sceneries including Syracuse Hancock MSFS until March 16th included.