Aerosoft and Sim-Wings have released the Munich V2 update for Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS), bringing a range of enhancements to the popular scenery. The update includes the addition of the Aerosoft VDGS system, which provides visual docking guidance to assist pilots during parking. A new terminal building has been introduced at Terminal 1, representing an ongoing construction project.
The north-western business park now features new buildings, such as a logistic center, administration building, LAB campus, Airport Academy, and a multi-storey car park (P44). Several improvements have been made to the airport layout, including corrected A380 jetway connections, new smokestacks in front of Terminal 2, and a multi-storey car park at Terminal 2. The update also introduces changes to taxiway layouts, sign renaming, and an extended apron with new taxiway lines, parking positions, and VDGS systems.
Additionally, the scenery now features new Audi buildings, a test track, a car bridge connecting the cargo area with the business park, and a car driving practice ground near the cargo area. The update addresses various visual aspects, such as color changes, edited fences, static vehicles, and lighting improvements. Furthermore, the aerial picture has been extensively edited to reflect the new road layout and custom overlays have been applied to replace the default street overlays in MSFS. The terminal model has been reworked to eliminate snowy surfaces inside buildings, resulting in a more realistic experience. Registered users of the previous version of the Munich scenery in MSFS can enjoy this update for free, further enhancing their simulation experience.
Changelog Version 2
- Added Aerosoft VDGS system
- New terminal building (construction site) at T1
- New buildings at the north-western business park (Logistic center, administration building, LAB campus, Airport Academy, multi storey car park P44)
- Corrected A 380 jetway connection at T1
- New smokestacks in front of terminal T2
- New multi-storey car park at terminal T2
- Corrected building at parking position 213, terminal T2
- Changed colors of poles at LH maintenance roof to red/white
- New Audi buildings at south-western area and new test track
- Apron extension of Apron 35 with new taxiway-lines, parking positions, VDGS-systems, utility buildings, blast fences, roads and signs
- Edited fences, static vehicles and lighting for apron extension
- Changed layout of taxiways and signs at terminal T1 contruction site, terminal T2 and terminal T2 sat
- Renamed taxiway “O2” to “E2” in ground and vertical signs
- Extensivly edited aerial picture with the new road layout for new business park, eastern connection ans new car bridge, changed street lights following new roads
- New car bridge connecting cargo area with nort-western business park
- New car driving practice ground near cargo area
- Removed MSFS default street overlays and substituted with custom overlays
- Reworked terminal model to avoid snowy surfaces inside buildings