PMDG’s Robert Randazzos latest post on their forums presents their newest Update and some other information:
For the PMDG 737 in MSFS, Version 3.00.0071, focuses on improving stability, performance, and functionality of the aircraft. It includes adjustments to engine behavior, AFDS-roll mode control law, and backend changes for tablet-aircraft communication. PMDG is also working on integrating a tablet into the PMDG 737, and developing the PMDG 777 with system adjustments.
- 🛩️ The PMDG 737 for MSFS received Update Version 3.00.0071.
- 📥 The update can be obtained through the PMDG Operations Center.
- 💡 The update aims to enhance stability, performance, and functionality.
- 💻 Improved memory usage for older PCs and Xbox S-platform users, as well as all hardware settings excluding ULTRA.
- 🚀 Adjustments to low-speed engine behavior and windmill motor start behavior.
- 🕹️ Changes made to AFDS-roll mode control law.
- 📱 Backend modifications for tablet-aircraft communication in preparation for tablet release.
- ⏰ Update delay for 737-700 and 737-800 (Version 3.00.0070) due to Marketplace issues, to be corrected soon.
- 🧪 PMDG is in the beta phase of integrating a tablet into PMDG 737, based on user feedback.
- ✈️ PMDG is also developing PMDG 777 for MSFS, focusing on Fly-by-Wire, cockpit integration, systems control, and cabin details.
- 📈 Long-term plans involve strategic growth, faster improvements, new products, and concepts across MSFS product range.
- 👨✈️ PMDG aims to ensure long-term customer satisfaction by providing aircraft updates and enhancements.