Carenado releawsed Piper PA-44 Seminole twin-engined aircraft for MSFS today. The PA-44 is a development of the Piper Cherokee single-engined aircraft and is primarily used for multi-engined flight training, and is one of the tamest, friendliest light twins ever built making it very appropriate for learning to fly twins. Many pilots have trained in it for decades.
Due to its counterrotating propellers, which means left and right propellers spin in opposite directions, the adverse aerodynamic effects of a failed engine are reduced because there’s no “critical engine“. As a result this aircraft gains a lot of success.
Start your training now with PA44. A long list of features as well as the price €18.00 excl. VAT won’t disappoint you.
- Default GNS530.
- Custom S-TEC 55 autopilot.
- Default KX165 NAV2/COM2.
- Default KR87 ADF.
- Custom BK KN64 DME.
- Default G330 transponder.
- GTN750 integration option (GTN750 from pms50.com).
- GTN750Xi integration option (GTN750Xi from tdssim.com).
- Engine and wind sound effects when opening doors and windows.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft (engine, knobs, switches, buttons and different elements).
- Realistic flight dynamics compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Tablet interfase for controlling static elements, pilots, opening doors, etc.; and starting options such as cold and dark and ready to taxi.