If you want to visit Mytilene, the capital of the Greek island of Lesbos, in MSFS, Mytilene International Airport (ICAO: LGMT) is a must-have gateway.
The airport began to operate in 1948, with an unpaved runway of 1200 meters long and 30 meters wide. Over the years the 14/32 runway was paved and in 2000 the latest runway extension to 2400×45meters was made.
Welcome to the mian island of Lesbos! Go and get it with price €9.99 excl. VAT with the follwing features!
- Accurately modeled terminal and airport buildings
- Up to dated ground polygons and markings
- Basic terminal interior model for depth
- Custom parking positions matching with real life
- Custom surrounding models
- PBR implemented for all models
- Custom CGL Aerial Imagery
- Custom taxiway signs
- 3D passengers
- Animated flags