Skyline Simulations also released Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport as well as Toronto city pack for X-Plane 12.
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (IATA: YTZ, ICAO: CYTZ) is a regional airport located on the Toronto Islands in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Ranked Canada’s ninth busiest airport, and the sixth-busiest Canadian airport that serves the U.S. The airport is known for its location in Downtown Toronto, and the operations Hub for Porter Airlines.
Under CBSA is classified the airport can handle aircraft with up to 90 passengers. The airport is accessible from a pedestrian tunnel or by ferry and operates between Toronto City and Airport every 15 minutes. Support equipment for General aviation as well as maintenance hangar.
Come and grab it with the following features NOW!
- UHD custom textures using the latest painting techniques
- XPLCity with custom 3D houses around the island
- Super-detailed 3D modelling
- PBR materials on every building
- Detailed HD ground with PBR and decals
- Custom 3D vegetation blends with orthophotos
- 7Km Ultra-high-resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport
- Thousands of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate Island and City using original OSM data
- Amazing and detailed island night textures
- Ground traffic
- Animated Radar