It looks like a simple scenery, but it is a joy for departing or arriving at this airport. A scenery from VueloSimple. What’s in the name. Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport (SASJ) is an airport in Jujuy Province, Argentina serving the city of San Salvador de Jujuy. It is the northernmost Argentinian airport served by scheduled flights. Most tourists head for Jujuy to start their exploration of the province and destinations in Bolivia. Aerolineas Argentinas, JetSmart and Flybondi offer regular flights to this beautiful destination.
- Highly detailed new main terminal with every interior detail.
- Highly detailed control tower with interiors.
- Jujuy province’s hangar
- YPF Fuel plant.
- Updated Airport main apron with correct parking positions and markings.
- Custom runway materials
- Accurate night illumination.
- LODs optimization for FPS-friendly performance.
See more screenshots and info at simMarket. Even the price is simple.