Oaxaca International Airport or officially known as Xoxocotlán International Airport is an international airport located in the municipality of Santa Cruz Xoxocotlán, a southern suburb of Oaxaca City, Mexico. The airport is situated at an elevation of 1,521 metres (4,990 ft) above mean sea level and is equipped with a single runway designated as 01/19. This runway is 2,450 × 45 metres (8,040 × 148 ft) and features an asphalt surface. The commercial aviation apron provides nine stands mainly designed for narrow-body aircraft. The general aviation apron offers parking for fixed-wing aircraft and heliports for private aviation.
Topday DreamFlight Studios released its rendition for MSFS at € 13.99 excl. VAT with the following features.
- Extensive, highly detailed and realistic 4096×4096 textures
- Multi-layered, realistic hand-painted ground textures with PBR and custom decals
- True to life recreation of building models/textures
- Static GA Aircraft
- Custom tarmac objects/vehicles as in real life airport
- Custom taxiway signs
- Terminal Interior
- Realistic night lighting
- Highly optimized
- Detailed Archaeological Site of Monte Albán as in real life!
- Guelaguetza Auditorium