It might have lost to the F-16 in the real world, but you can now fly it in the virtual one. “Have you got what it takes to tame the Tiger?”
- 2048×2048 pixel bitmap masters resized to 1024×1024 pixels for all the paintschemes providing super sharp bumpmaps and amazing visuals across ALL graphics cards capable of running FSX!
- A unique Ordnance Manager allowing you to choose exactly what ordnance you wish to carry at your command.
- A superb soundset from Turbine Sound Studios with 360 degree sound panning customised specifically for FSX.
- A choice of over twelve superb paintschemes making use of the best art techniques available allowing for superb weathering and visual clarity on five specialised visual models.
- A high quality paintkit featuring all weathering layers allowing users full customisation of repaints all in glorious 2048×2048 pixel quality!
- A high fidelity virtual cockpit from the team at Milviz.com customised and animated by the team at IRIS to allow for unprecedented interactivity with the F-20 systems.
- A superb flight model designed from the ground up to provide you with a stable and fun to fly airframe capable of Mach 2+ speeds.
- Fully 3D thrust vectoring exhaust on the F-20 Agile with moving 3D afterburner!
- An in depth pilot handbook with all the information you need to know to operate the IRIS F-20 Tigershark systems and aircraft complete with instrumentation breakdown, checklists and more.