Now also available from simMarket is the upgrade from their 757-200 Block B to Block F (the Captain Sim 757-200 Block B for FS2004 is required and must be installed before the Block F installation). “…… It took more than two years to develop the 757-200 Block F……”.
“……So what is inside?
The Block F upgrades the 757-200 Block B* adding the following new features, improvements and enhancements:
– Flight Management System (FMS Manual, 91 pages)**
– Extensive systems programming (Systems Manual, 100 pages)**
– Custom Flight Model
– Bonus Features (Weather Radar and more)
– Corrected and improved the 757-200 exterior 3D models
– Corrected and improved the 757-200 exterior textures
– Corrected and improved the 757-200 VC 3D models
– Corrected and improved the 757-200 VC textures……..”.
Stop advertising Simmarket products
this is a captain sim’s product that is also sold at simmarket.
why should we stop advertising simmarket?`it’s what pays this site.. you would not be reading it without simmarket’s support, unless you would like to pay for it in the future….
so bear with us… or don’t… we are not forcing you! 🙂