CaptainSim released their ‘Block F Upgrade for the 757-200 from the Block B version. They report that “…. it took more than two years to develop the 757-200 Block F….”. You can find more information about the features and how to upgrade on the simMarket product page here.
“….. The Block F upgrades the 757-200 Block B* adding the following new features, improvements and enhancements:
– Flight Management System (FMS Manual, 91 pages)
– Extensive systems programming (Systems Manual, 100 pages)
– Custom Flight Model
– Bonus Features (Weather Radar and more)
– Corrected and improved the 757-200 exterior 3D models
– Corrected and improved the 757-200 exterior textures
– Corrected and improved the 757-200 VC 3D models
– Corrected and improved the 757-200 VC textures
The 757-200 Block B is required and must be installed before the Block F installation.
Do I need the Block F Upgrade?
Only if you have 757-200 Block B for FSX and wish to upgrade it to the 757-200 Captain Pro……”.