And now available on simMarket, for FSX. “…. Francisco Sanchez-CastaÃ±er of the newly formed development team of FS-Cast has captured the B-17G Flying Fortress in all its glory. This package is loaded with all of the bells and whistles one would expect from a dedicated FSX aircraft. These features include bump maps, specular maps, self-shadows, working gun turrets, dropping bombs, and more. This is a true FSX aircraft, not a port-over from FS2004, and is designed for use with Flight Simulator X Service Pack 2 and the Acceleration Expansion.
The cockpits are fully detailed and animated with Mouse-over labels custom gauges and gauge back-lighting effects….”.
Get it here at simMarket’s on-line shop.
- Three Highly Detailed models of the B-17G, including armed and an unarmed variant.
- A true FSX aircraft with bump maps, specular maps, and self-shadows
- Beautifully rendered virtual cockpits created in the most stunning detail, with virtually everything animated and labeled.
- Custom Gauges with Night-Lighting effects.
- Working and moveable gun turrets with firing machine guns, dropping bombs, custom contrails, and more.
- Several LODS with fewer polygons for slower computers and multiplayer gaming.
- Complete with a detailed Manual and in-flight checklists and references.
- Custom High Altitude Vapor-trail effects and wing-tip vortices effects.
- Highly accurate flight dynamics that make this aircraft both a challenge and joy to fly.
- All appropriate FSX features.