Just in time for the weekend Aerosoft releases APPROACHING INNSBRUCK FS2004, so you can spend it deep diving into this well known winter resort airport. FS2004 only for now, but Aerosoft promises a free upgrade when the FSX version is released.
This is what they have to say about it: “Â Innsbruck Kranebitten Airport (LOWI) is the main airport of Western Austria. In the winter months it is particularly busy because of the many tourists that come for the ski slopes of the region. As the airport is located in a deep valley the approaches and departures are far from standard and many of the procedures can only be flown by pilots who got authorisation of the federal office of civil aviation. Challenging in good weather conditions, potentially lethal in the less than ideal condition. Buyers of this version will get the FSX version for free soon. The boxed release that will contain both versions will be available later this summer.
- Detailed representation of the airports placed on high resolution areal images
- Includes scenery on the approach and departure routes
- Seasonal and night textures
- Dynamic vehicle traffic on the airport (and surrounding) based on AESLite
- Fully compatible with all AI traffic add-ons
- AFCAD file that incorporates the non standard procedures
- All navigation aids includes
- Fully compatible with AES (from version 2.02)
- Fully compatible with ATP2004 and UTE
- Animated Lead in Lights (rwy 26), Airport T and windsocks
- Includes LOJO heliport on the hospital
- Buyers will be offered a low cost version of Austrian pro 2004 (to be announced)
- Includes full chart material by AustroControl