Dvir Cohen Julius of Sim Giants writes that “…. I am happy to announce that Sim Giants will develop a flight simulator game. We started to develop the simulator and it will be ready late 2011 (yes, it’s far) but I thought it will be nice to announce this fantastic release to your web site for the simmers community….”. Now, since we thought this was a bit flimsy, we asked some more details. Click on Read more…..
1) Official development started on Feb 1 2010 after half a year of lawyers, recruiting staff, designs etc.
2) The simulator is stand alone simulator, no relations to MS flight simulator.
3) The simulator will be cross platform, Windows, Mac and will have support for Iphone also or any future product supported by Apple.
4) The simulator will contain SDK for 3rd developers and artiest.
5) Release date is about late 2011.
6) The simulator will support civilian airports and aircrafts, amazing graphics, best performance, multiplayer support and tons of options.
7) The simulator bundle will include few software for developers to develop their dreams and compile it for using with Sim Giants Simulator.”