Is Airliner XP A320 back on the tracks ?

For having checked their webpage again a few months ago, I’m sure Airliner XP has kept for all this long time their website up and running. But it has been updated as well.

The homepage layout changed, now you can read “Copyright © 2006-2012” at the bottom, … and a short announcement of A320 Airliner XPreleased shortly for FS9 first and FSX later, followed by the A330 and the A340.” Hands up !

If you are new comer in the FS community, Airliner XP made early announcements of such A320 project “many” years ago, involving some famous artists and experts in their first product developement with this brand new company. But then we haven’t heard much about them, just a few previews in 2007 and then nothing more.

While I’m writing about an Airbus project and designers in stealth mode, do not worry too much about NLS A380. Their website http://www.nextlevelsimulations.com/ is down, but their facebook page says it’s due to “refurbish reasons”.

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Steven
Monday, October 15, 2012 10:49

Is there any way to get an confirmation by the developers?

Mike
Saturday, October 13, 2012 18:58

I’m sure the project is still at the same state unfortunatelly..

I would like so much to see it on the market but it’s a dream, nothing else. It’s sad, we never had any explanations from the dev of what happened.

stby
Saturday, October 13, 2012 12:54

I’m willing to bet that the copyright is going to change from “2006-2012” to “2006-2013” on 01/01/2003, 00:00:01. The forum is abandoned, some parts of the site are offline for years now – this project looks dead to me.

Ian P
Saturday, October 13, 2012 19:24
Reply to  stby

Slight sarcasm, but I presume you mean 01/01/2013, stby? 😉

stby
Saturday, October 13, 2012 23:18
Reply to  Ian P

OMG, it’s already 2012!? I must have missed so many great Airbus addons in the last 9 years…

Ian, you’re of course right. I meant 2013. 🙂

Friday, October 12, 2012 19:14

Yay another A320.

Miguel Angel
Friday, October 12, 2012 16:48

I can’t believe it.

It this piece of news were confirmed, it would be one of the best thing for all of us who are still flying on FS2004.

Keeping in mind that all the airbus developers are focusing in FSX or P3D, it´s fairly good for many people Airliner XP would go on
with his project and would be release a very good airbus 320 for FS9.

I’m excited with your headline, but if anybody could add more information about this subject it would be wonderful

Greetings.