This is the third hotfix file for V1.00. Note that this is still a hotfix and not a next version.
No earlier hotfix is needed. Redownload the hotfix if you have any previous hotfix versions,
These files aim to fix/add:
- CTD when entering ILS IDENT to tune the NAV Radios
- Minor Line Fixes
- Fixes in “AirbusXConnectExtended”
- Minor pitch tuning
- VLS now affected by alpha when in turns and spoilers used.
- VFE corrected to immediately step down when next step of flaps is commanded
- S Speed operative regardless of MCDU phase.
- Removed Green = overspeed indication when config is not clean
- Minor Flight Director Fixes
- Added a option to use software rendering instead of hardware rendering. Use the configurator to select this option.
- Fixed leaks and fps issues introduced accidentally in the first hotfix.
- Performance optimizations
- IAE related fuel flow bug fixed.
- Performance Optimization
- APU FLAP OPEN time doubled.
- EXT PWR AVAIL light goes off when pushed on.
- “SPEED SPEED” Low Energy Warning tweaked.
Checklist- / Copilot Functionality
- Copilot now says Auto for the Probe/Windowheat
- PF FLAPS ZERO call changed.