Lionheart Creations has launched ‘Generation 2′ of the Learjet LJ24B package. An extensive update that features tons of modifications and updates which includes modifications to sound management handling, coding to systems, better autopilot and fuel system management with coding improvements to the fuel system. Now compatible with P3D4.
List of updates and modifications;
* Prepar3D Version 4.0 updates to 64bit Tech level (Improvements included to FSX, V1 thru V3 also).
* New paint schemes added, 13 paint schemes total, and in 4K high resolution for exterior textures
* Autopilot VC panel thumbwheel now animated
* Control yoke buttons and trimming knob (4) are now active functioning controls
* Trimming knob on control yoke features HDG (heading) control (left/right click) and electric elevator
trim control (Mouse Wheel)
* Odd mystery effect on top annunciator buttons is fixed
* Revamped / Rebuilt nose structure (from the door forward) done from photographs (side view, frontal view)
* Some interior textures have been modified and improved
* Coding improvements to ambient sound systems;
— Landing gear wind noise (when down) is layered 3x per speed values
— Ambient gyro startup sound now functions via the master battery switches and not automatically
— Gear Down alarm is now one single burst instead of continuous burst
* Coding improvements to fuel system that keep the fuel starvation from happening when
auto switching from tips to wing tanks when at 4x (plus) fast forward speeds (long trips) and
also fuel dumping no longer causes this when doing a complete fuel dump on the tip tanks.
* Coding improvements on autopilot
* AP Button now on the yoke so that you can flip AP on/off during approaches in GS (APR) mode
* AP ARM light now comes on when AP system is active so you know if its on or not from front panel view
* Fuel System 2D popup panel now features improved coding on dump switches
* Fuel 3D mapping gauge (shows a top view of Lear with tanks in blue) now features mouse rects and improved
* Fuel dumping ‘effect’ now works with both 2D panel and VC fuel panel, not just one
* Interior glass lowered in reflections to nearly zero due to popular request
* Exporting from Max done through the latest Lockheed Martin exporter technology. State of the art. V4 thru
V2 models are pure V4 tech; V1 and FSX/FSX Steam are converted to FSX Tech via Lockheed Martin V1.4
* Pilots shirts now matched with exterior themes
* Black instrument panel in Cargo Runner revamped and better
* Code flooding stopped with landing lights code system
* 3 Missing textures added
* Double reflection mapping entries in external and glass entries rectified and reduced to single entries
* Cheater button integrated into yoke which turns on all systems needed for flight mode. Saves you time
in switching on 10 different buttons and toggles throughout the panel
* Bubbles enhanced for new control interfaces
The update was so massive throughout the entire system, that we cannot release an ‘update’ file. We ask that you request a new download of the same package, the complete installer, to ensure that you have the entire update. This updated package is free to existing owners of the Learjet LJ24B.
Lionheart Creations Ltd.