“FS Add-on collection Photo Scenery TOKYO JAPAN” accurately recreates an area as wide as 120 km at the four points of the compass in photographic quality textures using satellite imagery of very high resolution (2m mesh), from around the Tokyo bay area to cover the major cities in the Kanto plain.
- Photo textures based on satellite image data taken by the
Advanced Land Observing Satellite “DAICHI” (ALOS)
- Precisely represented is a broad area as large as 120 km
across in the NWSE directions along the approach route of
RJTT (Haneda) airport
- Resolution as high as LOD14 (2.38 m/pix) in every region
- Supports seasonal and time change (summer, winter, and nighttime)
- Automatically created objects have been prepared for every region
- The borderlines between the default land class textures naturally adjusted
- Compatible with the product known as: “Tokyo Intl Airport2”
- Version for FSX/FSX SE/P3Dv2/P3Dv3/P3Dv4
- Functionality verified: Orbx FTX Global BASE Pack ver.1.40
- Much more…..