With the help from the manufacturer Van’s Aircraft, SimWorks Studios developed a realistic model of the RV-14 and RV-14A for MSFS, with many animations and it’s also ready for integration of third-party avionics packages integration like TDS GTNXi 750 and PMS GTN750.
I hope you didn’t miss their last update, otherwise here’s the reminder to let you get the latest files, with the enhancements listed below.
Version 1.2 changelog :
- Added UI title entries to cameras to prevent crashes when saving camera views
- Modified mechanical efficiency tables to correct performance at altitude
- Modified thrust scalar to correct performance at altitude
- Changed RPM increment from 1rpm to 10rpm
- Increased rudder authority
- Made PMAG test switch functional and added checklist item
- Corrected flap handle initialisation when cold and dark
- Updated embedded PMS50 version
- Modified VR collision mesh in cockpit