For X-Plane pilots switching from version 11 to version 12, or also for new simmers who enter in the world designed by Laminar Research, simMarket has already an advanced and highly realistic long haul airliner : the Airbus A340-600 developed by ToLiss.
With their free update v1.12, their product is full compatible with XP12, and brings several enhancements, bugs fixes to all registered users. X-Plane 11 pilots will also enjoy the following items.
Changelog Version 1.12
Minor new features :
- ECAM action processing reworked to include overflow management and correct order of clearing items
- Added Weight & Balance page to EFB (besides Avitab)
- Added Radio Navigation and transponder failures, including associated ECAM caution messages and PFD/ND flags
- Corrected the bulk cargo door animation
- Improvement of the engine_running flag for better interfacing with 3rd party addons.
- Syncing of the N2 value from our custom engine model for better interfacing with 3rd party addons.
- Improved SID/STAR scrolling on departure and arrival MCDU pages