The latest product of France VFR is a regional and detailed airport for MSFS in the North of France, region of Normandy. In LFRK Caen Carpiquet, the whole environment is accurately designed from the terrain slopes, the aerial textures in high resolution, to the smaller detailed like ground markings, vegetation and light poles.
Another specific design task that is common to all France VFR sceneries, is that the airport layout is correctly placed with geo-referenced data to ensure more than just the accurate position. This allows also an easier compatibility with other products in the same region. And to complete your simming experience, France VFR provides the current charts as PDF files so you don’t have to look for them by yourself. Available here at simMarket.
Features list :
– High resolution ground textures reworked aerial images from IGN.
– Detailed ground markings.
– Photo-realistic 3D buildings specific.
– Vegetation reworked on the platform and its surroundings.
– Realistic night lighting reworked.
– Runways profiles (slopes) reworked.
– Compatible with our VFR FRANCE product range.
– Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
– Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.
– SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP charts provided.