A visit in the official forum of Aerosoft support is rewarding fresh news to the simmers following the development of the Airbus A330 for MSFS by the German publisher.
Along a new batch of pictures from the exterior model (posted here), we can also find a more detailed development update report by Mathijs Kok who explained what is their project status on various aspects :
- Model and textures : solid,
- Autopilot : still needs work, but currently does the basics fine.
- engines performance and behaviour : within 3% of correct behavior
- PDF manual and interactive e-manual : more or less ok
- Electronic Flight Bag tablet : functional for Navigraph / NavDataPro, weather, runway data, satellite imagery for taxi monitoring
- MCDU, LNAV, VNAV : LNAV ok, VNAV not so much
- ECAMs : needs more work