For the French developer FSX3D, it’s not time to give up Prepar3D. A new version of Figari-Sud-Corse airport (LFKF) that is located in the beautiful French Corsica Island will be published this Friday April 28th.
Users of Prepar3D v4.5 and v5 will be able to get this new version at SIMMARKET. Something tells me that your next flight should make you fly over the Mediterranean Sea very soon !
If you look for its MSFS counterpart, it’s already out and available here.
New version content:
- 1 Photoreal ground 25 cm/pixel perfectly integrated “Global Base Pack” ORBX
- Compatible with ORBX HD Trees and ORBX Global Base Pack
- AI Liners + GA traffic (A320/321 Air-France in rotation LFKF–> LFKC all day)
- Based on Ultimate Traffic 2
- Ultra detailed car parking lot, taxiways and track
- PBR on all objects
- Ambient occlusion (Objects and ground)
- High resolution mesh 1 meter throughout the airport
- Custom windsocks (SODE)
- Custom vegetation (on the airport)
- Custom Autogen (on the airport)