The highly anticipated Airbus A400M, developed by Roland Laborie, has been updated to version 3 for MSFS users. This high-wing aircraft features four propeller engines, a pressurized cabin, and a rear cargo door. It serves as both a strategic and tactical transport and tanker aircraft, capable of transporting personnel and materials in various configurations. With a maximum payload of 37 tonnes and a range of around 3,100 kilometers, the A400M can reach speeds of up to 750 kilometers per hour. It is powered by four TP400-D6 turboprop engines developed by Europrop International (EPI) and has dimensions of 45.10 meters in length and 14.70 meters in height.
FREE UPGRADE for EXISTING MSFS CUSTOMERS
Registered customer of the previous version in MSFS ? Upgrade and order this new product for FREE.
For existing and new customers, the improvements, fixes and new features are detailed below.
New version 3 Changelog :
- Improved instrument readability (flashing suppression when zooming in)
- Bug clicks mouse Resolved.
- Improvement and brightness adjustments of EFIS.
- HUD enhancement, texture, + HSI-Ils addition.
- Added APU.
- Insertion of real synoptics in the ECAM of the Airbus A400M.
- Changes to OVHD push buttons and systems.
- Coding rotactor ignition according to the starter switches and motor condition levers for starting motors.
- Improvement of the flight model, especially at High Altitude.
- Improved cockpit textures.
- Adjustment Animation blades and propellers.+ texture.
- Landing lights setting.
- Animation rotactor FMS ATT-HDG AIR DATA
- Added Delivered Air defender 2023.
- Added formation lights.
- Reduced noise level of engines.
Next update about “fuel-system-pedestal”: September 2023.
BASE FEATURES :
- Full MSFS model.
- Fully Animated VC and exterior model.
- 3D modeled gauges – PFD – MFD – AP – Terrain follow – MCDU.
- Electrics. (AC/DC)
- Air Condition.
💻 With Siminstaller = MSFS Auto-Install and Auto-Update via SIMMARKET app