Dunedin Airport (ICAO: NZDN), also known as Momona Airport, is an international airport in the Otago region of the South Island of New Zealand, serving Dunedin city and the Otago and Southland regions.
Dunedin Airport has a 1900×45 meters 03/21 runway. It is one of two international airports in Otago, the other being the in-famous Queenstown International Airport.
IniBuilds brought this New Zealand airport to MSFS world with only EUR 6.99 excl. VAT with the following key features:
- Highly detailed, up to date surrounding imagery.
- Accurate simulation featuring a custom ground polygon with a 2023 layout.
- Hand-made animated jetways.
- HD PBR models.
- Basic terminal and hangar interiors.
- Accurate model recreation and surrounding scenery placement.
- Created with performance in mind.