FSDreamTeam’s Ground Services X (GSX) version 2.7.4 update represents a significant step forward in delivering an authentic and immersive ground handling experience for flight simulator enthusiasts. With features like Parking Customization, improved compatibility with PMDG 737, and expanded handling and catering operators, GSX continues to be a must-have add-on for MSFS and P3D FSX users.
GSX 2.7.4 ensures that your airport ground handling experience is as realistic and customizable as possible. Download the update today and take your virtual flights to new heights.
Changelog Version 2.7.4
- GSX (all versions) NEW: Parking Customization allows to choose between a Bus/Walk-In separately for Boarding and Deboarding.
- GSX Pro Change: Updated Manual.
- GSX Pro NEW: Water, Lavatory and Ground Power services on PMDG 737 can be called from GSX “Additional Services” menu.
- GSX Pro Change: Trepel 280 Pushback Vehicle LODs and visibility range improved.
- GSX (all versions) NEW: Added the following Handling operators: Laser Airlines, Conviasa, SIACA (Venezuela), MRV Ground Handling (Russia).
- GSX (all versions) NEW: Added the following Catering operators: Conviasa (Venezuela).
All airports of FSdreamteam can be found and downloaded via SIMMARKET.com here, including the recently released KIAH Houston Intercontinental MSFS, Charlotte MSFS, Louisville MSFS, Zurich MSFS and many more.