The fifth Prepar3D v6.0 is now available, version 6.0.35. The Prepar3D v6.0 Patch 5 (6.0.35) contains the following changes:
- Additional updates to lighting time of day exposure values.
- Additional effect and lighting updates to the included third-party aircraft.
- Increased virtual cockpit dynamic light intensities.
- Increased flashlight daytime brightness.
- PDK dynamic lights updated to use emissive interpolant.
- Resolve an issue where Autogen Config Editor would throw exceptions when loading files.
- Adjust flow so the view is no longer reset when opening the Camera Control UI.
If you have enabled notifications, you will receive a notification as soon as you start Prepar3D. Alternatively, you can download the patch directly from the Downloads section of the website without any delay.
Here the info about the automatic update, (scroll down)