FeelThere released the primary international airport serving Dehli, the capital of India: Delhi Airport (ICAO: VIDP), also known as Indira Gandhi International Airport and IGI Airport, for MSFS. The airport spread over an area of 5,106 acres (2,066 ha), is situated in Palam, Delhi, 16 km (9.9 mi) from New Delhi city centre.
VIDP opened in 1962 and was operated by the Indian Air Force before its management was passed over to Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL) in 2006. Now it has 3 runways, 11/29 with 4430×60meters, 10/28 with 3813×45meters, 09/27 with 2816×45meters, and 3 terminals. The airport uses an advanced system called Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM) to help keep takeoffs and landings timely and predictable.
Pay €14.99 excl. VAT to get this buisest airport in India as well as Southern Asia with the following features:
– Highly detailed buildings with PBR texturing.
– Complete modelled ground polygon including realistic decals, dirt, taxi lines and surfaces.
– Custom animated jetways.
– Airline parking codes and modified airport services.
– Updated AFCAD, parking spots, taxiway names and taxi signs.
– Improved taxiway and runway lighting.
– Multiple objects and clutter placed over the airport using the SDK.
– Improved night lighting and apron lamps.