IniBuilds announced Palm Springs International Airport (ICAO: KPSP) for MSFS on official forum! Palm Springs International airport, covers 940 acres with two runways and is 2 miles east of downtown Palm Springs, California, USA. The airport is key in California serving close to 3 million passengers in 2022! The airport is served by all major US carriers, boasting services to the East and West Coast, with an international presence from Canadian carriers such as Westjet and Air Canada.
From the preview screenshots, apparently they faithfully re-created the airport to the highest details. Once they release it on simMarket we’ll let you know. Stay tuned!
- Hand crafted ground poly, textures with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
- True-to-life airport land side recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking barriers and more
- Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting
- Highly detailed models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings
- Bespoke taxi signage as it is in the real world
- Up to date airport layout reflecting the current, real-world location
- Fully modelled local POI’s and surrounding buildings including San Gorgonio Pass wind farm!
- Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
- Use of the latest MSFS SDK features to allow for the best optimisation and performance possible
- GSX profile included
- Full iniManager compatibility to configure your scenery for the best possible performance for your system