The FN.333 Riviera is a single-engine italian amphibious aircraft produced by SIAI-Marchetti in the 1960s. They are a rare sight with only 29 units ever built. This model for MSFS is made by Mario Noriega Designs, the same studio that has brought us the CAPRONI-VIZZOLA.
It is comingo soon to SimMarket, so keep your eyes peeled.
Mario Noriega Designs
- Amphibian (water spray visual and sound effects)
- Retractable wing floats
- The AFM allows for their extension once already floating still on water
- Functioning Anchor System
- Docking operations made simple!
- Reversible Propeller
- Use with care! Excellent for water docking and reverse parking & a last resort on landing!
- Conventional NAVCOMM 1 or GNS-430 GPS
- In-Sim checklist
- Or the full manual is available!
- Full Documentation included
- Flight manual re-formatted from the original AFM!