MM Simulations’ latest news report a new Update 1.4.1 for the airport of EBLG Liege in Belgium for MSFS. This airport is used by both commercial and freight activities. And this update brings a major performance boost according to the developers team, for faster and smoother performance.
Until October 31st, their sceneries are also on sale at SIMMARKET, up to 40 OFF. Click on the banner below to take advantage of savings to enjoy Tromsø, Stockholm Skavsta, St Gallen, Parma or Gstaad sceneries for example.
SALE 40% OFF until October 31st
Among their previous updates, were released the following :
ENTC Tromsø (Norway) v1.3.3
- Runway 01-19 has been changed into 18-36 (due to magnetic variation)
- New elevation model compatible with MSFS’s new elevation system
- ILS profiles corrected
EFIV Ivalo (Finland) v1.3.0
- Runway headings and markers has been corrected
- Native ATC taxiway insturctions has been corrected
- ILS confusion has been solved
LPHR Horta (Portugal), to bring it in version v1.0.2 with the following changelog :
- Fixed runway lights
- Fixed the ambient lighting
- Fixed approach lights