The new video of SIMMARKET promotes a few airports recently released by Northern Sky Studio for Microsoft Flight Simulator, the designer of quality sceneries located in Hawaii and in Alaska. And this trailer is focused on a selection of lovely airfields found in the US state of Alaska.
In this video produced in 4K, explore the following titles available at SIMMARKET :
- NORTHERN SKY STUDIO – PETERSBURG JAMES JOHNSON AIRPORT MSFS
- Petersburg James A Johnson Airport (IATA: PSG, ICAO: PAPG) Like most towns along the Milk Run & on Alaska’s panhandle, Petersburg is only accessible by plane or boat and is largely involved in commercial fishing having a population of roughly 3000 people living in the area. It also attracts tourists for outdoor activities like skiing, hiking, & fishing even getting some small cruises. The airport is operated by Alaska Airlines, Alaska Seaplanes, and other private and business aviation.
- NORTHERN SKY STUDIO – SITKA AIRPORT – MSFS
- Sitka Rocky Gutierrez Airport (PASI, SIT) The airport is named after Sitka’s former mayor Rocky Gutierrez. The airport includes a single terminal with a jetway with air service that is operated for a whole year by Alaska Airlines and seasonally by Delta Air Lines regional affiliate Delta Connection which is operated by SkyWest Airlines.
- NORTHERN SKY STUDIO – WRANGELL AIRPORT MSFS
- Wrangell Airport (IATA: WRG, ICAO: PAWG, FAA LID: WRG) Wrangell Airport is a state-owned public-use airport located one nautical mile (2 km) northeast of the central business district of Wrangell, a city and borough in the U.S. state of Alaska which has no road access to the outside world. The airport operates by Alaska Airlines, Alaska Seaplanes, and other private and business aviation. Alaska Airlines operates daily Boeing 737-700 passenger and Boeing 737-700 passenger/cargo jet service from the airport.