A new scenery from SimDesignsCo: “Alberto Lleras Camargo Airport” (SKSO). It’s a commercial airport that serves the city of Sogamoso which is located in the municipality of Firavitoba, department of Boyacá, in Colombia. It is administered by the mayor’s office of the city of Sogamoso.
The airport of this city, along with that of Paipa, are the only ones with operational capacity to provide commercial services to regional airlines such as Clic and AeroBoyacá. Today the airport is active and its main route is to El Alcaraván Airport that serves the city of Yopal, Casanare, operated by Aeromel, a dryer from Sogamoseña, which also operates to Bucaramanga with a daily frequency.
Currently, the local airline Servicios Aéreos de Boyacá operates the following destinations as charter flights: Bogotá – Medellín – Bucaramanga – Yopal.
See more screenshots @simMarket. There are many more objects visible when taxiën to the apron.
- Autogen Manual for Greater Realism
- High quality 3D internal representation of the air terminal
- External Representation of the Air Terminal
- High resolution custom textures.
- Detailed platform markings
- Airport objects
- Update according to Aerocivil Letter
- Excellent environment and contour to the airport.
- Tested and highly optimized scenario in frames.