Available for both X-Plane 9 or greater and MS FSX, Panel Builder is a package that creates and runs aircraft panels outside the host sim. This means that you can, for instance, see the gauges while running an outside view of the aircraft or, possibly more realistically, can simply run larger, crisper gauges on a second screen or PC.
Additional screenshots and details can be found by clicking on the links above.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014