One of the new “Very Light Jet” class of aircraft, Embraer‘s single crew, four passenger aircraft is modelled here for both Microsoft Flight Simulator 9/2004 and Flight Simulator X, with FeelThere’s “LE” level of simulation, for those who aren’t looking for massive systems depth and just want to get on with their flight. This means that the FMS uses default flight plans with a VNAV system added, but other systems such as FADEC and TCAS are replicated on both 2d and VC cockpit panels.
For full details and to purchase, click here.
- Review: Classics Hangar Bf108B - Friday, April 25, 2014
- PFPX Updated - Monday, March 17, 2014
- More TS2014 products at simMarket - Monday, March 17, 2014
- Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin Available - Monday, March 17, 2014
- FS2Crew DASH8 release date - Monday, March 17, 2014
- ActiveSky Next Hotfix 3 / B5184 - Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Megascenery Earth Boston “Ultra-Res” scenery - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Orbx adds KRDD to product line - Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Fabio Merlo A32x MCDU driver for FSX P3D - Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Pottier P130UL “Bleu Citron” for X-Plane - Wednesday, January 15, 2014