One of the new “Very Light Jet” class of aircraft, Embraer‘s single crew, four passenger aircraft is modelled here for both Microsoft Flight Simulator 9/2004 and Flight Simulator X, with FeelThere’s “LE” level of simulation, for those who aren’t looking for massive systems depth and just want to get on with their flight. This means that the FMS uses default flight plans with a VNAV system added, but other systems such as FADEC and TCAS are replicated on both 2d and VC cockpit panels.
For full details and to purchase, click here.
- Preview shots of St. Petersburg - Friday, September 19, 2014
- X-Plane updated – version 10.30 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Spintires: The “Getting Stuck” Simulator - Thursday, September 18, 2014
- Tromso Video Teaser - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- TS2015 goes live on Thursday, patch Monday. - Saturday, September 13, 2014
- AES v2.36 – 14 new or updated airports - Friday, September 12, 2014
- More freeware for FTX Global - Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Wilco’s Tecnam now out - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Want to go Lower and Faster? - Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Aircraft Factory Avro update preview - Monday, September 8, 2014